County Nurse Manager: Nona Lord, RN, BSN
The Glascock County Health Department provides the citizens of Glascock County and surrounding rural areas with the following services:
- Medical Services – Specific screening and direct care services; for example, women’s health, child health checks, sexually transmitted diseases, and tuberculosis.
- Education and prevention methods related to chronic diseases and the risk factors associated with each. Also includes a Hypertension Management Outreach Program.
- Nutrition (WIC)
- HIV/AIDS education and testing services
- Access to behavioral health
- Environmental Health – Protects water and air quality; Enforces health and safety codes in public places such as restaurants, swimming pools and other businesses.
- Disease Investigation/Surveillance – Responds to and monitors disease outbreaks.
- Emergency or Disaster Preparedness
658 W. Main Street
Gibson, Ga. 30810
Phone: (706) 598-2061
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Closed for Lunch: 12 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.